Buying a condo is just like buying any other home, right? Well, yes and no.
There's a lot of things to think about when buying a condo like,
- Condo association rules and bylaws,
- What's included in the dues? Water, trash pickup, fire dept dues, insurance, etc.
- Is there any ongoing litigation in the community, what if I decide to move and need to rent it out.
- Which communities are best for a "lock and leave" vacation home?
- Is the community FHA approved?
- Can I get an FHA or VA loan?
- Lending on condos can be more difficult than single family homes. Who are the best lenders to help?
- Any great deals on foreclosures?
The list goes on and on.....
As the premier condo specialist in Savannah I can guide you through the process, help you decide which properties are best for your needs and one of the most important things of course....help you to Negotiate the best price!
Let me help you with my vast knowledge and expertise in the condo and townhome market.You need an experienced buyer's agent on your side!
Give me a call or send me an email..... I am here to help!